IGNORED

Venture gets towed

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis
Lonna and I know how that feels with a loud thud at the end, Glad you were able to keep it up, we didn't fare so well ourselves :(

Hey, I'm glad too...I can now see how easy it is to lose it during a sudden loss of air.... if I had been on a curve, it may have been a different story that I was telling here.

Im also glad that your here to tell your story too!

Take care...

Guest tx2sturgis
Hey Brian,

Glad to hear you rode it out okay.

You run with any flat stuff like Ride On (tm thingy)?

Nope, the bike is pretty much as it came from the factory...all the minor mods I have done were mostly above the frame.....

Ive heard of that stuff...just never tried it....have you?

man!!!! So glad you came out of that ok.... I have never used that Ride-on either, but this makes me wonder if that would have helped in this case, also, for any one that has used it, if you get a puncture in a tire.. will you know it?? or will it seal up so fast that you never know?? I would be concerned of not knowing and end up having a major blow out later on down the road...

** Sorry, didn`t mean to steal the thread**

Thanks,

K

I dont know on a bike going that fast but i use it HOPING it will help. I do know that on my BIG mower,Kubota ZD21 I use ride on and I hit a landscaping metal edge,gouged a 4 inch slash in the tire , it BLEW,scared the C&%#$ out of me but it only went 1/2 way down and sealed totally...now the mower weighs 1100 LBS and I know a big difference in a bike,just a personal experience with the stuff...Also was only doing maybe 10 mph

Hey, I'm glad too...I can now see how easy it is to lose it during a sudden loss of air.... if I had been on a curve, it may have been a different story that I was telling here.

Im also glad that your here to tell your story too!

Take care...

Yea, I don't think time went faster at any time in my life! And I never thought I would never remember any of it to this day! All I know is...It could have been worse!

Glad to hear yours didn't turn out too bad, and you were anle to control it! It's always a good thing when you are here to tell the story yourself!!!:)

Nope, the bike is pretty much as it came from the factory...all the minor mods I have done were mostly above the frame.....

Ive heard of that stuff...just never tried it....have you?

Nope never had but been thinking about it. Haven't heard anyone that has used it regret it or have problems with it so might use it if I do the Maine to San Diego trip this year.