IGNORED

Does Anybody know these folks?

Yama Mama

Strange things are happening! I was on the Meijer website to order photos of our new granddaughter. I knew I only had one folder that I had downloaded. When I got on there , I saw a photo of a motorcycle trailer. Well, we do not have a trailer, so I open up the folder and I found photos of this couples vacation to Colorado. The odd thing was this couple own a black cherry Venture. I just wondered if anybody knows them and if they are members here. I know they are Star Members and they live in Texas. They could PM me and I will be glad to explain why I have their photos, but actually I cannot explain it.

Yes Gibvel, thank you for helping me. The second photo.

This is so strange to say the least. These photos are just some of the close to 90 photos that were on this site under my name and log in.

I chat with Rosebud all the time. But I had only seen maybe one photo of her in the past. I thought some of the photos looked familiar.

This is so strange. I really cannot get over it.

Thanks for you help.

Peggy

Yama Mama, what are you doing with my photos? How did you get them? Have you hacked into my computer? I didn't know that you knew how to do that.... Do you need pictures of Branson? We're headed there for the weekend. I can always take a couple of extra pictures for you.

BTW - the texas plates are TOM's from Texas. I was showing his cobweb off.

Diane don't you think this is the strangest thing you have ever heard of happening.

Why would I wind up with your photos?

What are the chances of that happening?

By the way they are very nice ones.

I had no idea it was you at all.

I am really overwhelmed.

I need to be spanked again I guess.

Peggy

Peggy,

I bet that I send you an invitation to view my snapfish photos. Those look like the photos that I uploaded to snapfish to have. I printed about 100 photos from our vacation out of the almost 3000 pictures I took those two weeks. I bet that's why you have them. The only time I upload photos to snapfish is to either share with our daughters or to print. I will have to see if I can see who I sent the invitation to look at my pictures.

Glad that you liked them. Do you want my pictures from Branson this weekend? We're heading out later this morning for the weekend.

Diane

Hi Rosebud,

Yes I would enjoy seeing your photos of Branson. You have sent me photos of your winter trip to Yellowstone through my email.

But this is really odd, because this folder is on the Snapfish site with my other folders. You would not have known that I was on Snapfish and that I have an ID and log on, too.

So I still do not understand how that would happen like it did.

Peggy

Thanks CIndy, that is a good idea however, Rosebud has only sent me the photos of Yellowstone and she did that through my yahoo email address. I would not have saved them to my Snapfish because I only recently opened that account when my granddaughter was born in March. So I am afraid I am still in a mystery where they came from.

Keep thinking though; I appreciate it. And Jeff I am not a hacker, but I could be a whacker. Huh?

Peggy

Peggy,

I sent you an invitation to view my Colorado pictures through snapfish to your email address. When you sign into snapfish you then have access to my album that I had uploaded to snapfish just like it was your own. This is a normal thing for snapfish. I have access to several albums of one of my neices. And this is how we share pictures with our daughters when we don't get to see them very often.

Why don't you try deleting a couple of the pictures in the album and see if snapfish will let you. I bet you cannot delete the pictures since you don't really own the album...

Yama Mama, what are you doing with my photos? How did you get them? Have you hacked into my computer? I didn't know that you knew how to do that.... Do you need pictures of Branson? We're headed there for the weekend. I can always take a couple of extra pictures for you.

BTW - the texas plates are TOM's from Texas. I was showing his cobweb off.

Rosebud are you STILL showing the ONLY dirty place on my bike and my PET spyder?? Tom

Rosebud are you STILL showing the ONLY dirty place on my bike and my PET spyder?? Tom

HAhAHAhAHA. That's You Bike Alarm Live Tarantula. Yama Mama Dont Worry, Those Guys On 1st Pic Is Most Wanted outlaws on FBI list.

Did We Have Fun Or What.