IGNORED

Old Member, New Moniker

SledgeHammer

When I joined this site 2 years ago, I expected it to be a temporary thing and I registered under a temporary moniker, "Timd261". What I discovered here was a lot of friends and family and plenty of reasons to stick around. I have not been satisfied with my moniker and talked to Freebird at Vogel last year about changing it. Today I stopped procrastinating and sent Freebird an e-mail. Two minutes later, Don responded with an e-mail saying it was done. (It was shocking to me how quickly he responded. Thanks Don.) I have had the nick name of "SledgeHammer" for many years. It goes back to when I was a rookie Trooper. I have Trooper friends who still call me only by my nickname. They usually just call me "Sledge". I also used SledgeHammer as my CB radio handle back in those days. I feel it is more of an appropriate moniker than "Timd261". So there it is. I am still Tim, but I am also "SledgeHammer". Now I can get my leather vest monogrammed.

Dang I just knew you would have gone with that other nickname you picked up at the SC meet. Oh well See you in VA on the 12th Sledge.

Margaret

Mini, That nickname has been posted on this site a couple of times already. Beer30 was already calling me by that nickname, which we will not mention. It was time to act before I got stuck with it. Of course, I did not like SledgeHammer years ago when I got labeled with it. But I got accustomed to it and eventually liked it.

I do not think I would ever like the Portuguese words for "two-timer" though. :rotf:

Well Tim I see it has started already, when U change your name strange things

happen, Whats a Dewie-Dong,

New short forms could be Sledge,or Hammer, or Slammer , or Slimer ( if your a

ghostbuster fan).

Explain Dewie - Dong

Gambler:rotfl:

Whats a Dewie-Dong,

New short forms could be Sledge,or Hammer, or Slammer , or Slimer ( if your a

ghostbuster fan).

Explain Dewie - Dong

Gambler:rotfl:

Dewie-Dong= Portuguese for "two-timer". At Vogel last year, I said I should change my moniker to Two Timer and not because I was cheating on my wife. The boss, uh wife, did not find the same humor in that as I did. At the SC meet, I was informed that in Portuguese it would be Dewie Dong. The rest is history. Right, Beer30!

Hey Tim, Jeff is gonna buy me a Wii so I can practice my golf game. Then it will be time for a rematch. I'll also practice my bowling game. Then I can get a rematch on that one too.

Margaret

You and Muffinman know where I live. Come on over. We will make a week-end of it.

BTW I'm gonna take to calling you MC as in MC Hammer. Hammer Time!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

You know the old saying;" I don't care what you call me as long as you call me". Just don't expect me to dance.:rotf:

Tim , I don't care what your called now , Your still a "2 Timer" or "Dewie-Dong"! Ain't that right RiderDuke ? :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Now I cannot get that darn Peter Gabriel song out of my head now !

BEER30

:thumbsup2::rotfl:

Alright, I have to go to the next meet and eat in North Carolina!

Yup we have alot of fun here in our portion of the country. Any Meet and eat will do. NC, SC, GA, FL, VA we ask that you just don't bring Payton Manning:rasberry:

Dewie-Dong= Portuguese for "two-timer". At Vogel last year, I said I should change my moniker to Two Timer and not because I was cheating on my wife. The boss, uh wife, did not find the same humor in that as I did. At the SC meet, I was informed that in Portuguese it would be Dewie Dong. The rest is history. Right, Beer30!

So, I see how it is. You are forgeting our breakfast date already:bawling::ignore::rotfl:

So, I see how it is. You are forgeting our breakfast date already:bawling::ignore::rotfl:

No, I have not forgotten. I just did not want to go into detail on the site how a waitress in Georgia thought you were my gay lover and I was a two timer. At least that is the way I remember it. Right Beer30, Sleeperhawk, and Mechanic?:whistling: Geez, nip it, nip it in the bud. Yea, we do have fun.

No, I have not forgotten. I just did not want to go into detail on the site how a waitress in Georgia thought you were my gay lover and I was a two timer. At least that is the way I remember it. Right Beer30, Sleeperhawk, and Mechanic?:whistling: Geez, nip it, nip it in the bud. Yea, we do have fun.

You mean you ain't ? :rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Once a 2-Timer , Always a 2-Timer !

Beer30

Gee I'm glad I didn't mention the other nickname you had. I knew Beer would though. Guess you and riderduke need to have a woman sitting between you from now on. That or somebody is gonna get a new pair of pink chaps with tassels. How's that sound Gene. Oh and the matching vest with tassels I'll let you figure out where they need to go. Now the only question is whose getting this lovely outfit. Will it be riderduke or sledgehammer. Hmmmmmmm guess we ought to take a vote on this.

Margaret

I would have loved to have heard the conversation in the kitchen after we left!:whistling:

Gee I'm glad I didn't mention the other nickname you had. I knew Beer would though. Guess you and riderduke need to have a woman sitting between you from now on. That or somebody is gonna get a new pair of pink chaps with tassels. How's that sound Gene. Oh and the matching vest with tassels I'll let you figure out where they need to go. Now the only question is whose getting this lovely outfit. Will it be riderduke or sledgehammer. Hmmmmmmm guess we ought to take a vote on this.

Margaret

Not such a good idea there Mini , hate to see them two get into a cat fight ! :rotf:

Again , another reason for another cat fight , arguing over whom get's to wear them .

Hummm , who's going to win , Riderdueschbag or Sister Sledge ?

Maybe we ought to just have them both have a Jello/Puddin' wrestling match in tights to see whom wins !!! :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Can we plan this event at the VA M & E ? :stirthepot::stirthepot:

BEER30

Maybe we ought to just have them both have a Jello/Puddin' wrestling match in tights to see whom wins !!! :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Can we plan this event at the VA M & E ? :stirthepot::stirthepot:

BEER30

Beer,Beer,Beer. I think you need to go smoke a cigarette and break out a cold one. You are getting too excited. I forfeit. Riderduke can win by forfeit. Now, do you want the winner? We know you already have the tights. :whistling:

Guys settle down. At the Va meet and eat there can be no Dewy-Dong stuff. No jello wrestling. Its where I live and I must remain respectable :whistling:

I only act up when I'm out of town. :whistling:

Now that I got you beleving that anyone want to buy The Bay Bridge Tunnel its going for only 50,000.00:rotf::rotf::rotf::rasberry::rasberry:

BTW Mini and Beer -------I DON'T DO PINK!!!!!!!!!!

David you never tried pink. :cool10:Guess we'll have to have a meet at your house Gene. Then we can set up the jello wrestling in the back yard. :whistling:Maybe just dump a bunch of the boxes in you pool. We could sell tickets too. Of course this is just a suggestion. Guess I need to send Jenn some pics to fix up for me. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

David you never tried pink. :cool10:Guess we'll have to have a meet at your house Gene. Then we can set up the jello wrestling in the back yard. :whistling:Maybe just dump a bunch of the boxes in you pool. We could sell tickets too. Of course this is just a suggestion. Guess I need to send Jenn some pics to fix up for me. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

:scared::scared::Im not listening to:Im not listening to:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: