IGNORED

24 days till Vogel.......................

DragonRider

Yep, that's right only 24 days till Vogel! This year is going to be a little different, you can attend for free, that's right free, no registration fee, also no catered meal, no custom t-shirt or patch, but we will have lunch rides, evening rides to eat, The Cherahola Skyway, and the Dragon. Lots of fun, some door prizes, raffles, and auctions, I have 2 Morgan Carbtunes to give away and some other nice stuff being donated by generous members. So come on out and enjoy the N. Ga. mountains Vogel style. Who knows this may be the last Vogel you have a chance to attend. And you will be helping the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Hospital at the same time.

Edited by DragonRider

I will not be attending this year my work changed the shifts at the plant and redid the on call schedule from Mon-Mon to Wed-Wed and I will be on call from Aug 12-19th and I can't pass it up since I need the money.

Sorry we won't be seeing you this year, I'll survive making my own coffee this year. Or I will show up at Lewis' cabin every morning with my mug...lol.

I will not be attending this year my work changed the shifts at the plant and redid the on call schedule from Mon-Mon to Wed-Wed and I will be on call from Aug 12-19th and I can't pass it up since I need the money.

You will be missed, but at least you do not have to deal with those pesky neighbors.