IGNORED

Any RSV owners with a corbin seat near by?

Motiv

I am seriously considering a corbin seat but would like to sit on a bike with one first before I plop down the money.

My zip code is 44253 if you are with in a couple hundred miles of me and don't mind me sitting on your bike or putting the seat on my bike pm me please.

Regards, Paul

Motiv-- not sure where Lithchfield is but if you are thru northwest Nebraska at anytime we can put the corbin on your bike and you can try it out. I have had one on four different bikes and think they are great. They are hard, but once broke in they feel good. :thumbsup2:

Motiv,I have a like new seat and trunkrest listed in the classifieds under second generation parts.I am located in northwest pa.If you would like to try it on your bike or I could put it back on mine to try it,let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
What did you need to do to get it lower than stock?

I bought my seat used from a guy that was even shorter then me!! He said he had it cut down in drivers seat and padding added to passenger seat. Dont know if Corbin did the Mods or someone else. Wouldnt hurt to call Corbin and see if they would modify yours if thats what you want. I know mine sits an 1"-1.5" lower then other Corbins.

Craig