IGNORED

B2Mom and B2 Dad - Will this be your sons next bike?

Eck

what the heck guys and gals? Can't a person get any rest around here? Thanks for the post Cowpuc! I'm sure Jason would love that bike, but he's a bit tied up at the moment with his new camaro (and making it go faster) plus they are moving to Montgomery, AL so he can do another year of schooling and get promoted again. Can't keep up with that boy.

On the other hand, our older son, Daniel, is still fishing and feeding his folks. Just had a huge fish fry for my family reunion, thanks to daniel. Now he's feeding us crawfish, shrimp and all the fixings tomorrow. that boy don't ever stop! He just fished a Triton's owners tournament last weekend and finished in the money.

lots of excitement in the Ellis household lately. Thanks for thinking of us.

Don and Patti

Well look what the B2 Bomber dragged in!!! Your welcome B2Mom but it really wasnt my post, it was that sneaky Eckster who you should be thanking, all I did was rang your doorbell a little to get your attention.. That Eck, HE is the real :witch_brew:, I am just a lowly innocent bystander :2132:!!! :amen:

By the way, THANKS for the update on those kids of your's, what an AMAZING family you folks have:guitarist 2:

Cowpuc,

well you see I was afraid to thank Eck. He tends to get a big head sometimes if you give him too much credit! (Just kidding Eck)

i guess I thought it was you cause you was hollering at me, just didn't pay attention to who started the post. I better start looking and paying attention or get some new glasses, what do you think?

thanks Eck!! Thanks for thinking of Jason and don and I.

Hope me to see everyone at the International Rally next month!

Patti