IGNORED

Need Turn signal bulb info please

bknsaddle

2013 RSV turn signals

Can someone confirm with certainty that the front have a BAZ15d-3 base and the rear a BAU15s / 7507.

I'm trying to place order with Custom Dynamics and they say their chart stops at 2008 for the RSV....

Many thanks....Steve

I ran into this issue with my Vstar 1100 a few years back.

The three prong bulb has 2 prongs at the lower part of the base and one that is offset closer to the glass. This is the common prong. On the 1157 you have one prong on the lower section and one prong on the upper. Remove the single lower prong with a file. That leaves a single (common) prong. The 1157 will then fit perfectly...albeit with only one prong. Ideally the 3 prong is best, but for a buck and if you are in a pinch, the 1157 will work fine.

Edited by yamagrl

2013 RSV turn signals

Can someone confirm with certainty that the front have a BAZ15d-3 base and the rear a BAU15s / 7507.

I'm trying to place order with Custom Dynamics and they say their chart stops at 2008 for the RSV....

Many thanks....Steve

frontturn.jpg

on my 2012 I run 2357A (yellow bulb) with one pin filed off to fit. The base is a three prong base. After I file the pin off, only one prong holds in the 2357A bulb

the ANSWER YOU REQUEST IS THIS: TELL THEM YOU HAVE AN 08 AND THEY WILL WORK.

The design and bulb change was done between the 2003 and 2004 models and everything from 2004 to 2013 are the same