IGNORED

We lost another one today

tlm

Hmm

Police recovered a helmet at the scene.
I'm guessing not on his head. My mom always said I was hard headed, but somehow me thinks the concrete is going to win. Said to see stuff like this.

What a tragic terrible thing. Thoughts and Prayers Up for the family and friends of the young man who lost his life. Also for the man who was driving the truck and made such a huge mistake in his driving. On can only hope that justice is served and afterword, that person is forced to find another line of employment..

Theory: For motorcyclist: Intersections = one of the most dangerous places on the planet. It makes me cry every time that theory is tested.. :95:

RIP Joe Bill Johnson

Hmm I'm guessing not on his head. My mom always said I was hard headed, but somehow me thinks the concrete is going to win. Said to see stuff like this.

I'm thinking you're right by the way it sounds in the article.

I can't even ride with an open face. I need full coverage. Anything else just doesn't feel right.

Comes from my racer days when I would go slip and slide down the track and get up to find scratches deep in the chin piece of my helmet (as well as all around it). Taught me to protect all of my head all the time.

Nothing would suck more than hitting pavement face first in and open face helmet (or gawd forbid, one of those "fashionable" skull cap type helmets that seem to be so popular with the lawyers and doctors on HD's)...

Edited by Great White