IGNORED

2015 international rally

Snarley Bill

okay folks, a reminder to register on the calender, and send your registration form and money to b2 mom for the rally. she is accepting checks or paypal. we need to start a head count for t-shirts and the banquet meal. this is everyones meet so we need everyones help to make it a big success. there is so much to see and do in this area you may want to make a week or two vacation out of it. you won't be disappointed. the committee is working hard on this one to make it the best one ever. bill

Cracker-

The international rally is held every other year and the members get together. This year is in St. Charles, MO. We have members that come from USA, Canada, Iceland, and Australia!

Snarley, I was looking for the itinerary....can you help me out?

Dave

NOOOOO....the International is held EVERY year. It's the "Tail of the Dragon" that has been held every other year. :)

The Vogel Rally is every other year,(which includes the Tail of the Dragon).

bunp

Tip, Tweeks and I were CTFWing out in Wyoming once. Having been following the wind for several hours we were all fairly famished. We drifted into a small cow town and noticed a sign on an eatin places front window that said "Bunps - 2 bits". After feeding Tweeks, Tippy and I walked back to the Bunp joint, sat down and each ordered a helpin of em.. They was good eatin those Bunps were!!

Anyway,, thought I might help and buy ya another one here Bill!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Hey folks...we have 73 signed up on the calendar to attend the International this year in St. Charles, MO. However, I only have a few registration forms / $$$.

You can send me your registration forms now (email or slow mail (USPS) so we will have a head count for the banquet and you can let me know how many T Shirts (and what sizes) you want. We will need your money no later than July 1 if you want to do it that way.

If you have any questions, post here and I or one of the committee members will try to answer. We have several new members. This is a great way to make new friends. I promise you, we are all VERY friendly and you will have a great time. I am not sure if there are any planned rides yet, but we are definitely working on it. Lots of good roads in the area. Lots of things to see and do. Shopping is also great, so bring the ladies! Of course we would like to see the ladies on their own rides...so bring your bikes and show them off!!!

For you new members, we also have a banquet on the last night. Your registration money covers that. It's all you can eat until the food is gone! There is a raffle for a new trailer. Freebird has the tickets for that. Send him your money. It only takes ONE ticket to win...but the more you buy, the better your chance. You don't have to be there to win, however; we love to see the winner jump up, yell, scream, dance...well, you know what you would do if you won, right???

So let's get those registrations in, sign up on the calendar if you have not done so. We are going to have a great time!!

Did I miss anything Bill?

Patti

well said patti. i might add that if anyone is planning on rv camping at lakeside park you better get your reservations made. i was over there saturday and all pads were taken this weekend. also we only have the block on the primitive sights till june 1rst. after that its first come first serve. the motels are filling up fast. please don't wait till the last minute i want everyone to have a place to stay. this is a very popular tourist area with tons of stuff to see and do. you will not be dissappointed. as for planned rides, since we are expecting to have alot of bikes, we will not have any planned rides. what i have decided to do is give everyone a list of places to visit and sights to see with addressess to put in your gps. than you can group up with others or go sight seeing on your own. me, and colesgrampa will help to get folks on their way. the st. charles visiters bureau will be handing out info when you checkin monday july 20th at the comfort inn lobby. the two main places of interest and great rides will be herman missouri, wine country, and hannible, mo., home of samuel clemens. this is meet that you won't want to miss. help us out and get you reservations, and register with b2 mom. thanks puc for the bump. bill