IGNORED

B.A.C.A.

Rick Haywood

I am going to beg, grovel and plead with all my friends and I WILL NOT be ashamed for asking. we have a ride every May to raise money for our organization to help with the costs of what B.A.C.A, does in helping abused Children. What I am asking is that all my friends please donate anything you can and feel comfortable with. Whether it is a dollar, two dollars, five dollars everything helps. I know each and everyone of you HATE that children are being abused and with just a little help from our friends we can make a difference. I know you all are caring people and I know you care. Please make your check out to BACA and send donations to:

B.A.C.A.

PO Box 768

Metamora, Illinois 61548

We are a not for profit organization.

Thank You to each and everyone of you for your support.

For those that do not know what B.A.C.A is or what we do please watch the video Below Also below is a copy of the flyer for our ride

'I am going to beg, grovel and plead with all my facebook friends and I WILL NOT be ashamed for asking. we have a ride every May to raise money for our organization to help with the costs of what B.A.C.A, does in helping abused Children. What I am asking is that all my friends please donate anything you can and feel comfortable with. Whether it is a dollar, two dollars, five dollars everything helps. I know each and everyone of you HATE that children are being abused and with just a little help from our friends we can make a difference. I know you all are caring people and I know you care. Please make your check out to BACA and send donations to:

B.A.C.A.

PO Box 768

Metamora, Illinois 61548

We are a not for profit organization.

Thank You to each and everyone of you for your support.

For those that do not know what B.A.C.A is or what we do please watch the video Below Also below is a copy of the flyer for our ride

'

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/asset.php?fid=97404&uid=10306&d=1427768064

Baca Poster (2).jpg

Edited by Rick Haywood

Rick, I was unable to attend last years St. Judes meet down at B2Moms. I sent along my donation with a another member here and, to the best of my knowledge, everything went fine.. Can we do the same thing with you? Refrased, can we Paypal a donation directly to them and/or Paypal you a few bucks to kick in for us instead of sending a check?

Good luck on the fund drive!!

Puc

Rick, I was unable to attend last years St. Judes meet down at B2Moms. I sent along my donation with a another member here and, to the best of my knowledge, everything went fine.. Can we do the same thing with you? Refrased, can we Paypal a donation directly to them and/or Paypal you a few bucks to kick in for us instead of sending a check?

Good luck on the fund drive!!

Puc

Yes you may paypal me if you want and I will give it to the organazation

paypal is pusch73@msn.com

please mark it as a donation to BACA. Thank you so much. every dollar helps.

I just wanted to say the people in this group are amazing. I have received numerous donations and you guys and gals rock. Evey little bit helps us towards our goals of helping the kids. Again I thank you and so does B.A.C.A. I am so blessed to be part of this group :dancefool: :clap2:

• 1 year later...