IGNORED

Carb Sync assistance in Milwuakee WI

MooSSRC

I am the happy owner of a 2005 RSTD, this will be my first real riding season with this machine. I am looking to have the carbs sync'd with the onset of the riding season coming. Really would love it if someone on the forum near Milwaukee would be willing to walk me through the process, note I do not have the gauges required. I used to sync'd carbs on my 1400 Intruder every season so I do have a little knowledge of the process. This machine sounds like its easier to do however I would love it if someone could walk me thru the process. I'm willing to travel (excuse to take a ride) a few hours if I need to.

Any assistance would be appreciated, really not trying to go to the dealer

Sabree

Bummer the lakes tween us or it would only be a 1/2 hour ride Moos BUT, I am only a few hours away in Michigan, have the gauges and have done it a few times on the 1st Gens.. Betcha between the two of us we could figure it out!!

What da heck man,, you heading to Don's MD? Hop the ship Thursday night, spend a night here in Muskegon with Eagle Eye and me. Tune her up Thursday night ride over to Dons MD with us and we can have the pro's there double check our work!! :thumbsup:

Well, I'm here in Milwaukee, I don't have a tool but done it before. Flyinfool is in Cudahy, he has a sync tool. Not sure about schedules, he has a M&E (that's a Meet & Eat) planned for next Sat right next to the airport, maybe ride there and get him to tune it up after the meal...

-Andrew

The weather Saturday for the M&E looks like it will be sunny but cool.

We can turn the M&E into a mini MD.

How many VentureRiders does it take to sync some carbs..........? :confused24::rotf:

I am building one of the electronic Sync tools, it that works out well, I "might" sell my Morgan carb tune.

Puc, You said it, You ain't that far away, You should come to the M&E over here......:rasberry: Maybe can get you a guided tour of the famous Snowper Charger and the jet powered snowflake.