IGNORED

Class system air lines

I need the line that runs from the compressor to the first joint on the rear shock air line, or better yet the whole line right up to the shock. If you've got an extra let me know how much. Also has anyone had luck getting these made up at your local auto supply store???

Thanks

I would try a hydraulic supply outfit, or you could start with an outfit that lifts trucks, installs suspension upgrades for towing, air suspension systems suppliers...I'm sure the fittings are metric, it wouldn't take much to make an adapter though if you got a drill press and a tap and die set...

I Just eliminated my CLASS and I don't think I threw out the lines. If I still have it it's yours just pay shipping. I'll go th4rough and look tomorrow.

I just checked I have the line from the compressor, but I am still using the piece connected to the strut for a manual valve.

I just checked I have the line from the compressor, but I am still using the piece connected to the strut for a manual valve.

I'd appreciate it if you'd send me that piece from the compressor as I may hook my CLASS back up after I tear it apart this next winter. Just give me a complete address to send reimbursement for the shipping. (send me a text to 715 563 3568 with ur address and I'll text you my address, otherwise send me a personal message on this site). It would probably fit in one of those shipping envelopes the postal service sells. Thanks