IGNORED

Hey Fool, that weather lady just said these White Wash white outs are really unique

cowpuc

Bob

Puc is a very generous type, he will share his plethora of snowlettes with everyone he can get them to.....

That's correct Fool, as a matter of fact I just sold 29 and a half tons of our product to a large consorteum down south. They only ordered 29 tons but because of their larger order I shipped them by Fed Ex and left the lids open on the extra half ton trunks so they would spread the Snolette cheer throughout the Southern states. I hope you dont mind me sharing that which you and our Arctic friends so freely gave!

I can remember winters that hung on til the end of March!!!:bawling:

In my bestest Bambi's mothers voice,, ahhmmm.. "Dont worry Bambi, winter don't last for ever" :big-grin-emoticon:

of course, if was right after she said that that BANG,, she ended up in a frying pan :fatsmiley: so I would be very careful who I shared that tid bit of info with bro!!:thumbsup:

I remember it snowing on a memorial weekend May 28

Starting wayyyyyy back in the early 70's, I never went any where on my street bikes that my Snowmobile Suit wasnt strapped on the back - even during July and August it would get down right FREEZING at night on a bike!! We Michigan riders are used to that "riding along on a gorgeous night, minding our own business, the road drops into a valley and you would SWEAR you were right back into the dead of winter" routine..

I remember my buddies laughing like crazy when it would get dark and I would put on my old Ski-Doo nylon one piece suit (OH MY GOSH - BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THAT MEMORY CAME UP), I would laugh right back at them and say - yep, I aint as cool as your about to be!! :big-grin-emoticon:

In my bestest Bambi's mothers voice,, ahhmmm.. "Dont worry Bambi, winter don't last for ever" :big-grin-emoticon:

of course, if was right after she said that that BANG,, she ended up in a frying pan :fatsmiley: so I would be very careful who I shared that tid bit of info with bro!!:thumbsup:

Just getting in these hills to find me could be interesting!!:banana::banana:

I may want to rethink my earlier position. I did get two free snow days off last week. However, I didn't really see any snow since I live south of the snow line evidently. But, I did get to deal with 48 hours worth of work related "winter storm " emergencies. But, that accumulated comp time and mileage reimbursement will come in handy when I get to play with my new convertible as soon as it warms up a bit.

Bob

What is a "winter storm emergency" or a "snow day"? We get no such things up here, and I am not 100% sure, but I am willing to bet that we get more winter than you do.

Well a winter storm emergency is when there is a winter weather related power outage and all of the electronic door access systems go down and there are refrigerated vaccines at risk and you are the only one on the emergency call list that is dumb enough to answer your phone.:bang head: While everyone else is at home with their cozy toesies in front of the fireplace.:icon_lurker:

A snow day is when the weather lady mentions the slight possibility of snow flurries and all of the schools, government offices and businesses close for a free day off work.:snow::happy65: The possibility of black ice evidently is a big factor but I never saw any.:puzzled: