IGNORED

Rolling garage

Condor

Like tools, buying trailers is like a disease. Driving down to the bay area tomorrow to pick up my 4th tandem axle. This ones for the bikes. Some people know that my garage is stuffed to the rafters with biz and Venture junque. So I started buying trailers for the overflow and they seemed to fill up quickly. Meanwhile all the first gen bikes are spread around the property under HD bike covers. My 2ndgens too. So this ones going to be dedicated to getting the 2nds in outta the weather. Luckily I live in an area that doesn't have harsh winters like a lot of you, but we do get 17" of the wet stuff on an average per year. So it does get sloppy occasionally. #4 is a 7x14 and I plan on moving the stuff out of my 8x16, and using the 16 for 2nd gen bike storage. I plan on getting all three bikes, '99, '07, and '04 trike in there with a lot of room to work on the '99, and get it running again. Might I mention that I also have a 5x10 utility set up to trailer a bike, 2 MC tow behinds, and a 30' sailboat on a trailer in the back yard. How many other board members use portable garages for their bikes??

I loved having the 6x12 for the garage for my bike. But, in a weak moment a guy made me an offer I couldn't refuse to buy it. BUT within a day or 2 I was kicking my butt for selling it. I am currently in the hunt for another trailer to be my garage again... :)

Brian

Since so many of the retirees from the north have moved to Wilmington, they have changed the culture around here. No trailers, boats, campers, etc allowed in the yard if you live in most of the subdivisions. Some HOAs will let you have them if they are out of sight behind an 8' fence. So, the 8' limits how tall the toys can be. I've been looking for an appropriate place to move to.