IGNORED

Carb diagphram sticky - best place to buy..

KIC

I know there was a sticky thread somewhere that kept the best/current place to buy new diaphragms for a 1st Gen MKII. I can't seem to locate it.

I met a guy from Montana the other day with an 86 and I am going to help him with his carbs in a couple of weeks. We are going ot replace his diaphragms and sync his carbs.

He wants to order the phrams ASAP so we have them.

Any help ? Where? From who ?

Thanks

Yep. Sirius is the way to go. Bought two sets from them. I had a couple posts around here on the way to get them for the club price. It has to be done to Sirius through PayPal to get the price. Let me see if I can find the info.

Or maybe someone else has the order process handy.

This is from an email exchange with Martin at Sirius back from 7/2013. Might be kind of dated on price by now but the process should hook you up.

Just exchanged a couple e-mails with Mr. Martin at SCI.

Just to have to keep an eye on the product listing on their site.

http://www.siriusconinc.com/search_r...earch&x=44&y=4

But here is the update on the ordering process through PayPal to get the club price of $79.00.

Open your PayPal account and select "Send Money".

Enter the Sirius PayPal address: paypal@siriusconinc.com

Enter the total amount of: $92.49 USD (that's the club price of $79.99 + $12.50 shipping. Current price confirmed by Mr. Martin on July 9th 2013.

Mark transaction for "Goods". No fee will be charged as it is figured into the selling price.

On the next page in the note box mark it as ATTN: Mr. Martin

State your product "SD-1 X 4" for the Venturerider Club price and your club name.

Then your full name and your complete mailing address.

I got a comfirmation e-mail from their CS and they shipped next day.

The only way to get our price is doing the PayPal directly. No

way to get it going through the Sirius site.

NOTE: The $12.50 shipping is UPS Ground with tracking which SCI prefers to use.

They will mail them for $5.00 but you would need to adjust the total and state that request in the "Note" section on PayPal during payment.

I have bought them from JBM, jbmindustries.com (part number BS34) in the past and they work very well. to install them you remove the white washer's by clipping them with side cutters then gently slip the bead of the JBM diaphram over the edge of the metal insert on the slider.

Also check out this page there is a special note re: tips for the Venture about half way down the page in a yellow box. TX, SX650, KZ750, Carburetor Diaphragm Mikuni BS38, BS34 SS, BS32 and this page as well re:installation