IGNORED

want to buy a 2007 Formula1 Race Car ??

Squeeze

there also a Helmet from Nicky Hayden, US MotoGP World Champion

http://cgi.ebay.at/Moto-GP-Helmet-from-Nicky-Hayden_W0QQitemZ290211661913

NASCAR Experience Day ...

http://cgi.ebay.at/NASCAR-Experience-with-Red-Bull-Racing-Team_W0QQitemZ290211712450

two Days Visit of a Red Bull Air Race in San Diego or Detroit

http://cgi.ebay.at/Red-Bull-Air-Race-Package-meet-greet-Mike-Mangold_W0QQitemZ290211690682

WOnder what shipping cost is to the US??????? Squeeze, that 210.050,000. Whats that in dollars? Probably more than the 100 bucks I could afford for it, huh? By the way, only got to see highlights from Malaysia, looks like another weird weekend (Michael in Monte Carlo 2 or 3 years ago in qualifying?). Going to be interesting!!!

Dan

210,000 Euro is more than 324,000 USD. Only downside is ... thats only the Car without Engine ... :D :D :D :D :D but all in all, it's very cheap for a late F1 Car. Shipping wouldn't be that much... You could even ask them to bring it with them F1 Freightliners in June...

The Race was great. Qualifying was pretty much straight forward, except of both McLaren qualiyfied in 2nd Row and both gathered 5 Places backwards, because of blocking Heidfeld and Alonso in their fast Lap.

Crash Quote wasn't bad at all ... A fine Race with some Mishaps and the good one wins it...

because of blocking Heidfeld and Alonso in their fast Lap.

Thats what I was referring to on Michael at Monte Carlo when he parked it in the corner during qualifying. Hmmmmm, 350,000 or my bike? I could always build up my turbo Corvair motor and put it in there!!!!!!

Dan

Well, they didn't 'block' like Michael did ... it was just more stupid cruising than a 'smart Move'.

I think your Corvair Motor wouldn't fit into that F1 Car. Way too big to fit under the Hood. Have you ever seen those small 2.4 L Engines ? You won't believe it. The dry Clutch Size is similar to the Clutch on our Bikes .... Maybe 1 Inch more in Diameter and holds up to 1000 hp.

Yeah, but wouldn't it look cool with those finned heads sticking out of the bodywork? Don Yenko had his Stage 5 Corvair up to 285 hp back in 67, I'm sure with electronic ignition and the advances in metals we could spin that up to about 500hp!!!! Think of the possibilities!!!!

Dan

PS--- you think we use those clutches in our 1st gens to hold all that power??

I think it wouldn't be a very smart Idea to cut the Engine Cover open. The whole Aerodynamics would be spoiled. Now, you could actually drive the Car, but the Drive-ability would suffer a Lot with almost no Down force on the rear Wing. Not to mention the huge Weight of the Motor, this would bring the whole Car mechanically out of Balance.

Maybe i would talk to my Friend Marcel and make up a 1800cc Vmax Engine for the first Season. This would produce reliable 250 hp at the U-Joint at 7800 RpM. Easy to connect to the Transmission and more than enough Power to drive on the Ceiling at 170 km/h(110 mph). The Engine would fit under he Hood right behind the Monocoque. Only problem would be the Connection between Moncoque and Transmission. The Engine is integrated Part of the System and there needs to a Frame or something else to transfer the Forces.

Sure, those Clutches are the same by Principle. The Bikes use wet Clutches, the Racing Clutches are dry and of course Carbon Fibre Plates. For what i know, the regular Rep. Set costs around 65000 USD. That'll be the carbon Friction Plates and the Titanium Discs.