IGNORED

Question about FB page

smlogan

I am just wondering why we restrict to members only? I am with other orgs that do similar but I have questioned the reasoning there as well. Why restrict FB membership. Allowing outsiders to join introduces the website to new members and influences them to join if they like what they see. Not a complaint just a comment

If anybody wants to be introduced to the website, they can get a 60 day free trial here. I have mixed feelings about Facebook. Maybe it introduces some people to the club but does it also take away from the club? How many join there and reap the benefits of the club without ever coming to the site? A large part of me thinks that the Facebook page may actually take away from the club as a whole.

Ive seen several ppl asking for help on the FB page in the past and for the most part they were helped out. But ive noticed that most of the FB people asking for help have never become members. I think restricting it to members is probably a good idea to create another reason for ppl to join up.

Brian

Don & the other Mods do a great job here.... This is a PAY site....if others join a free site and get the same benefits as the pay site then the pay site would fail.... I promise for the a amount of time and effort put into VRO he is still in the hole......It's not about the $$$

I don't mean this ugly and I hope you don't take it that way, but you can always make your own FB page and run it how you see fit...

If anybody wants to be introduced to the website, they can get a 60 day free trial here. I have mixed feelings about Facebook. Maybe it introduces some people to the club but does it also take away from the club? How many join there and reap the benefits of the club without ever coming to the site? A large part of me thinks that the Facebook page may actually take away from the club as a whole.

My feelings as well.......