IGNORED

Prayers for fallen rider

I didn't know Brenda very well. She use to work for the city. The position I have now, is the position she had when she left the city. Brenda has a lot of friends, and she is liked by many. She was in an accident this past Saturday. She is in intensive care, and has a breathing machine hooked up to her. She is in an induced coma, because her brain is swollen. I am posting a few links to different articles. Please pray for Brenda. Hopefully she will make a full recovery.

One injured in motocycle wreck - Plant City Observer: Community News - Plant City Observer: Community News

Plant City motorcyclist injured in crash | TBO.com, The Tampa Tribune and The Tampa Times

Plant City Motorcyclist, 50, Critically Injured | TheLedger.com

This will probably be my last update on Brenda. I would like to thank everyone for their prayers. Earlier today the machines that were supporting Brenda were turned off. Brenda passed away about two and a half hours ago, or about 1:00 pm today. Brenda was not wearing a helmet when she was out riding. Who knows, maybe if she would have been wearing a helmet, maybe she would still be here. I guess we will never know. For those of you who ride without a helmet, I would encourage you to start wearing one. You just never know.