IGNORED

Help!!!! Class system is winning.

I hope some one can tell me where to look for a air leak. I finally got the electrical part working.(thanks to folks at Ventureriders) The pump is working properly. The rear pumps up and it holds the pressure fine. The front will pump up to 17 pounds and within 2 minutes it has leaked down to 6 pounds. 2 minutes later it is down to zero. I have soap sprayed the air line from front to back several times and I cant see any air bubbles. I have removed the dust seals and checked to see if air was leaking from there. Is there something I have over looked? :confused07:

No I have not check the collars . Only where the hoses connect. Thanks. I will check them tomorrow. I feel if this isn't the problem then progressive springs are in my future. I just needed someone else to say it I guess. Thanks to everyone for the reply's.

Number 1 is that the front forks are only supposed to go about 7 or 8 lbs. Going to 17 will blow the seals so I suggest you start there.

Paul, you might be thinking of the fork pressure maximum for the Second Gen. On the First Gen, Yamaha says the maximum is 21 psi on the front forks. The auto setting on High will go to 17 psi, but you can put up to 21 psi into the front forks when using the Manual setting.

CLASS Air Pressure.jpg

Edited by Prairiehammer

No I have not check the collars . Only where the hoses connect. Thanks. I will check them tomorrow. I feel if this isn't the problem then progressive springs are in my future. I just needed someone else to say it I guess. Thanks to everyone for the reply's.

Also check for leaks on the solenoid valve bodies and in general all around on the compressor/valve assembly.