IGNORED

Smoky Mountain Fall Colors

Venturous

Lisa and I set out for a short ride since it was so warm and sunny today. Well, 350 miles later we finally got home. After riding river road, we figured might as well ride over the Smokys. Then at the top, we figured might as well ride to Cherokee. Then... what the heck.... lets run Moonshiner 28 and Tail of the Dragon. Fall colors were awesome almost the whole ride except above 4500' in the Smokys where they already dropped.

A few pics...

We were up that way the week of 10-16. We found about the oposite. LOL Had to be above about 1500ft to se any real change of color. The week we were up there had quite a bit of rain and it sure took a toll on leaves. But thats the way it goes.

Hey Gary, ya done good, great pictures.

We need to get together and compare notes on our Time Out campers. Linda is already wanting to add the screen room, but for $730, that is more than I paid for mine, and I can do a lot of camping for that. I may be looking at adding the "L" shaped awning though.

A couple days ago when it was so warm, we rode over to Kyles Ford, up 70 behind Rogersville and ate at the restaurant on the Clinch River. We had the chicken plate and it was very good. We sat outside overlooking the river and it was perfect.

RandyA

Lisa and I set out for a short ride since it was so warm and sunny today. Well, 350 miles later we finally got home. After riding river road, we figured might as well ride over the Smokys. Then at the top, we figured might as well ride to Cherokee. Then... what the heck.... lets run Moonshiner 28 and Tail of the Dragon. Fall colors were awesome almost the whole ride except above 4500' in the Smokys where they already dropped. A few pics...

NICE!..Wife and I jumped up on the BRPKY here on Lynchburg, VA last weekend and enjoyed to color. Thanks for posting...

Long Tall