IGNORED

Divey bmiller and VentureFar meet for dinner

VentureFar

Hi all,

Great benefit of this forum is having friends everywhere. I had a business trip to Edmonton and bmiller, who lives here, and divey, who is here visiting were nice enough to break bread with me tonight. We had a great 2 1/2 hours of shared talk, some family, some life and a whole lot of VentureTalk.

Please reach out to other members if you travel. You will be glad you did.

Thanks Bmiller and Divey!

VentureFar...

PS - Puc, I'll get to Michigan soon, you'll see, it is on my imaginary vision board......

Hi all,

Great benefit of this forum is having friends everywhere. I had a business trip to Edmonton and bmiller, who lives here, and divey, who is here visiting were nice enough to break bread with me tonight. We had a great 2 1/2 hours of shared talk, some family, some life and a whole lot of VentureTalk.

Please reach out to other members if you travel. You will be glad you did.

Thanks Bmiller and Divey!

VentureFar...

PS - Puc, I'll get to Michigan soon, you'll see, it is on my imaginary vision board......

Most definitely time well spent. Great to meet you both. Doug

Ohhh brother,,,,, I hope the town of Edmonton is ok,,, guess I better google "Edmonton Disasters" before I say my bedtime prayers tonight.... :cool10::cool10::rotf:

AWESOME!! WAYYYY COOL YOU THREE!!:thumbsup::clap2: Could not agree with you more Neil - NOTHING LIKE HAVING FAMILY ALLLLLLLL OVER THE GLOBE!!

Wish you weren't just IMAGINING being here VentureFar,,, I got a fresh batch of smoked chicken in the fridge, getting ready to go chase Salmon with hopes of having a nice batch of it smoked up too!! Stuff those Kanucks in your luggage and bring them too - we'll have a chicken and fish eating party while we tease that old Harley in the garage!! Stop imagining and get here will ya:stirthepot:

Lucky bunch of lop eared varmints..:backinmyday:

Puc

Doug was over at my place the Saturday before this helping me change the oil in my bike, and mentioned the dinner coming up. I would have like to go and meet you guys, but we have a lot going on right now with family health issues. Hopefully they get resolved and free up some time soon.

Dale