IGNORED

So, last Thursday I get this email from my neighbor,,,

cowpuc

The email says, "festivities down at Hot Dog Harley, 9:30 a.m. tomorrow, be there or be square"..

Hot Rod HD is our local dealer that we nick named "Hot Dog Harley" cause they used to occasionally have a free Hot Dog day and there is nothing like a free Hot Dog..

Anyway,,, Tip and I got up wayyyyyyyyyy early Friday (8 a.m.) because of the excitement that I knew was coming.. The person who sent me the email has talked and talked for years about wanting a new V-Rod and another neighbor had fallen in love with the new "Free Wheeler" trike at a demo ride we had all went to the week before so I KNEW something heavy was up!!

Sure enough,,, we got down there and there sets my buddy with his arms wrapped around a new Black V-Rod.. Real pretty bike!! Traded in his 07 Sporty (we had spent a lot of time building on it, last dyno showed 103 horse) that I was sad to see go!! :confused24: That new V-Rod is purdy though..

Sitting there yakkin and I get the news that the other neighbors were on their way down to pick up a brand spanking new Trike.. This belongs to the lady that we had trike converted the Sporty for a while back, some of you may remember me posting that project.. She enjoyed playing on that Sporty enough that she pulled the trigger on a new "Free Wheeler"..

At about 8 grand less than a full blown Ultra Trike, this new model is really pretty cool.. She is a new rider with only about 2 thousand miles on the triked Sporty, was intimidated by the size of the bigger trike and this one fit her well.. Besides the bigger motor (103 "A" motor, 883 Sporty) she also got REVERSE and cruise control.. Her hubby let his Nightster go for trade (kept his 2012 Ultra Limited) and, as she pulled out with the Free Wheeler he looked at me - smiled and said "now,,, about your idea of converting that Sporty Trike into a 350X with paddle tires and piggy back shocks" :rotf::cool10:...

Our other brand new neighbors right next door just picked up a used 1500 Wing.. They rode with us this past weekend and really seemed to enjoy themselves.. I have no pics, YET, of their scoot but its a beauty!!

Folks say fences make good neighbors,,, I say motorcycles do:rotf:,,, what say you?:stirthepot:

Puc

Tweeks still has all of them beat!

:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

It's a wonder you haven't slapped a sticker on all those black bikes. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sure would hate to lose the last 6 hair on my head over a sticker though :backinmyday: