IGNORED

We never know when it could be one of us

midnightrider1300

Just had one of my Combat Vet Brothers get hit from behind as he was doing 65 mph by a drunk driver who was going much faster. Cracked ribs, road rash on both arms, belly, and legs. When it's your time, the man upstairs doesn't wait, terrible shame about the above mentioned folks

:(

What a horrible thing to happen. Sorry for the family. This bothers me a lot. When I leave home on my bike I wonder, "Is this the day I will be in an accident." It bothers me more when I have my wife on the back. If she got killed or lost a limb or was hurt seriously I don't know if I could live with myself. I am 63 and I have been surprised at the number of people I have insured bikes for over the years that come in the office to cancel their insurance because they sold their bikes. Everyone of them say, after years of riding and many close calls they are afraid their time may be coming up. Most of them are a few years older than me and most have bought convertible autos such as mustangs or the nissan 2 seater. I am beginning to have those thoughts myself.