IGNORED

Another Florida M&E ??

Barrycuda

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a bit of coercion I was able reschedule my weekend. I'm now able to meet up with the group. Will leave West Palm Beach am tomorrow. 5-6 hours travel time. My cell # 561 889 1078, call me let me know where the group is going to be Saturday afternoon.

With a bit of coercion I was able reschedule my weekend. I'm now able to meet up with the group. Will leave West Palm Beach am tomorrow. 5-6 hours travel time. My cell # 561 889 1078, call me let me know where the group is going to be Saturday afternoon.

That's great !! I love seeing GEZ!!

wanted to say Kristen and I arrived home about 10 minutes ago. What a GREAT day to ride and we both want to say thank you to everyone for making this weekend a nice weekend for us:

Steve and Marilyn

Brake Pad/ Michael

Mrs. Brake Pad /Mel

Karen

Capt. D/ Derek

Tuff Tom/Tom

GEZ/ George

Im looking forward already to the next one!! from what I hear, Mike...er..I mean "Karen" has a place she wants to go :stickinouttounge:

thanks again everyone !!

Awesome weekend ride. In a hurry I took the interstate up. An uneventful travel in great weather. Met up with Tom Saturday evening and visited the St. Augustine Elks Lodge for a burger and a few frosty ones. Met the group at 0800 Sunday for breakfast downtown. It was nice to meet Derek and Kristen and see Steve, Marilyn, Brake Pad, Mrs. Brake Pad,Karen, Barry,and Tom again. We split up after breakfast and I took the slow ride home with a few stops along the way parking the bike at home at 2300. 565 miles in great weather visiting friends, can't be beat.

Edited by gez