IGNORED

Another Florida M&E ??

Barrycuda

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gang here we go...

The Marion motor lodge...I spoke with a guy named Hank. The number is 904-829-2261. Easy going guy. I gave him an estimated arrival of 1pm, and he knows we are riding up from all over. Told him Venture riders, so perhaps mention that when you call. I also inquired about any cancellations due to weather etc. he said 24 hrs, no worries.

He mentioned Saturday is the busiest day, so please call ASAP so we can book and keep as many of us in one spot. Let me know how things develop...

Well, I won't be able to make it. I will let everyone know. I am selling my bike tomorrow. Barry is the only one who knew. I hate to sell it, but right now it's in my best interest. The person buying it, lives in Brooksville. Barry, he said it was ok for me to give you his number. He likes having someone to ride with. I told him about this web site, so maybe he will join. I hope he does, so he can get to meet everyone.

I will miss riding with Barry, and I will miss going to the meet and eats, even though I have only been to one, I would have liked to do more in the future. I don't know if I will ever be able to buy another bike. Only time will tell. Everyone on this site is really great.

Well, I won't be able to make it. I will let everyone know. I am selling my bike tomorrow. Barry is the only one who knew. I hate to sell it, but right now it's in my best interest. The person buying it, lives in Brooksville. Barry, he said it was ok for me to give you his number. He likes having someone to ride with. I told him about this web site, so maybe he will join. I hope he does, so he can get to meet everyone.

I will miss riding with Barry, and I will miss going to the meet and eats, even though I have only been to one, I would have liked to do more in the future. I don't know if I will ever be able to buy another bike. Only time will tell. Everyone on this site is really great.

It's bittersweet Brian. I am glad the bike sold, especially since you had it up for sale. I'm not glad, you are selling it but I understand the circumstances. This certainly doesn't mean we won't EVER ride again. Just means right now, this is what needs to get done at this point in your life. If you are ever ready to ride again, when that time comes, just let me know. You are a good person and a good person to ride with.

Please stay well during and after your procedure. Eat well and follow the therapy. You'll now probably have to make some life modifications. Just know I'll be sending prayers your way. Please do not stop keeping me posted and informed. I and those who met you would like to be updated on your progress. Call me if you have any questions. Just because we aren't riding, doesn't mean we aren't friends....:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

Barry if we do St Augustine I am thinking of taking half a day off on Fri and towing the bike behind the motor home and making a nice riding weekend out of it or towing the trailer behind my bike Sat morning and camping either way I will be at http://www.floridastateparks.org/anastasia/default.cfm for the weekend.

Tom,

I believe everyone was on board with the date and location so, we need to make sure we can connect with you Saturday for meeting place and time. Perhaps even a Saturday night or Sunday morning to or from breakfast. Everyone one is encouraged to pitch any ideas...this is OUR meet and eat, not just mine...

It's bittersweet Brian. I am glad the bike sold, especially since you had it up for sale. I'm not glad, you are selling it but I understand the circumstances. This certainly doesn't mean we won't EVER ride again. Just means right now, this is what needs to get done at this point in your life. If you are ever ready to ride again, when that time comes, just let me know. You are a good person and a good person to ride with.

Please stay well during and after your procedure. Eat well and follow the therapy. You'll now probably have to make some life modifications. Just know I'll be sending prayers your way. Please do not stop keeping me posted and informed. I and those who met you would like to be updated on your progress. Call me if you have any questions. Just because we aren't riding, doesn't mean we aren't friends....:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

Its people like you Barry that make this site the bestest internet site there is!! Its an HONOR to call you my friend!! GOOD POST BARRY!!:clap2::thumbsup:

Thanks Barry. Yes we are friends, but I will miss riding. Who knows, maybe somewhere down the road I can get another bike. If I do, you will be one of the first to know.

I have a member from my motorhome club that has a second gen and looks at this site all the time but is to cheap to pay the 12$ that will be going with me so lets bug him to pay the money, he is very well off. I have no idea what restaurant to go to as I have only been there once but downtown near the fort has great places.