IGNORED

LED Passing Lamps

I ordered a set of LED passing lamps off Ebay,from a seller named Jolli Hack.I must say I am impressed with how bright they are.To look at them from the front, they are brighter than my HID headlight, although I know they do not throw the light down the road as far, but you can definitely be seen better.$125 and $9.95 shipping is a lot cheaper than I could find anywhere else for a pair. I can't post a link, but if you search for Yamaha Roadstar LED Passing Lights,Running Lights,it should pull them up. I ordered on Wednesday night and received on Saturday from New York to Fla.If someone else could post a link,that would be great. I'm not very computer savvy.

I have been looking to some different options. I just cant justify the over $150 or so for the LED bulbs (PAR 36 type) that go in there. I had bought a pair of adjuree housings that H# bulbs go in a few years back to get rid of the sealed beam jobs. they were better. I installed an HID headlight and man everything I thought was brite white now looks yellow. So I bought some cheap LED H3 bulbs. Not so good, look brite white but not alot of illumination. So now I have ordered some CREE LED bulbs to go in there. So I guess I will see how that goes.

I ordered a set of LED passing lamps off Ebay,from a seller named Jolli Hack.I must say I am impressed with how bright they are.To look at them from the front, they are brighter than my HID headlight, although I know they do not throw the light down the road as far, but you can definitely be seen better.$125 and $9.95 shipping is a lot cheaper than I could find anywhere else for a pair. I can't post a link, but if you search for Yamaha Roadstar LED Passing Lights,Running Lights,it should pull them up. I ordered on Wednesday night and received on Saturday from New York to Fla.If someone else could post a link,that would be great. I'm not very computer savvy.

Are these able to fit on a Royal Star Venture?

Bring the page up you want to link IE: EBAY or whatever it is. Put your cursor up there and highlight it (right click) copy. then go back to your post your working on and highlight a word or two. Then at the top of the post box your working in you look for a globe with a chain. Click it and it should open a box and will start with HTTP. Paste your link in there and save.

Yes, they should fit any 4 1/2 inch spot lamp. I have not rode with them at night yet, but they are very bright in daylight.The pictures are pretty accurate on the website.They make my HID headlight look dim compared to them, and I didn't think that was possible.My stock lights looked yellow compared to the HID.I put them on my Venture with the Yamaha light bar.I am very happy with them so far.

I have not noticed any RFI, but have only ran the bike in the garage with the radio playing. I can pick up all the same stations I normally listen to.Between work,family obligations, and the great Fla liquid sunshine,I have not been able to get in any riding time. I hope that changes very soon.