IGNORED

St. Jude ride to donate..................

DragonRider

Oct. 4, 2014 we will be meeting in W. Memphis, Ark. to make our yearly trek over to St. Jude Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tn. to donate our monies raised this year. We will be meeting at the Flying J/Pilot Truck stop in W. Memphis, it sits at the junction of I-55 and I-40 so very easy to find. We will be meeting there between 10:30-11:00 am and have lunch, then proceed over to the hospital in Memphis to make our donation and take a tour. Looking forward to seeing some new faces that haven't made it before and lots of old friends that are regulars at this event. If you haven't been to St. Jude Children's Hospital, you are in for a very touching and moving experience. I don't know of anyone who has been there that doesn't come away feeling moved by the experience. So please come on out, meet some new friends and enjoy one last ride before old man winter sets in. You can come in a cage if you like, just come out and help us support "The Kids" of St. Jude. We have a very nice donation and I am sure it will get a little bigger after we meet. I still have some shirts and pins if anyone wants to donate there.

A very worthy cause. We were fortunate a few years back to take the tour @ St. Jude with the organization we belonged to. It's a very moving experience and work that they do is 2nd to None. I encourage anyone that has not taken it to do so. It will definitely give you some goosebumps.

• 4 weeks later...