IGNORED

Two trikes CRASH in Asheville

Skid

• 2 years later...

I have to say that over the years we have had a really good time at the Asheville rally. From the beginning, the intent was for it to be a laid back, fun, get together. It is a beautiful place for motorcycles and the campground and cabins have been a wonderful place for us to spread out and build a little village.

I have to say though, that a couple of months before last years Rally that I was very close to saying that we should just call it off. There did not seem to be much interest with very few responding. But, I made the decision that we were going to be there, even if we were going to be camping by ourselves. But, it all came together, we had a good turnout and we were able to spend some time with some very special friends.

I do have to say though that I am disappointed that there seems to be very little interest from our newer members in getting together for these events. But, even though I am no longer riding my Venture and I did not do the trike thing, being in my Miata riding with the group has been a lot of fun.

Randy