IGNORED

Laptop screwy ?

buddy

Ok this is screwy ? My laptop acting up ..

First off I chk my email Sunday not much there dint chk Monday Talked to Colesgrandpaw 6:55 am this morning hes like me up to early lol talked a bit about E.S. meet and got around to emails asking if I chk it yet no not since Sunday night so later on I chk and no emails (laptop)? Usually I have something ok this is where it gets screwy I used my IPhone to chk email don't like too since I have to use reading glasses to read email so now it took me 20 min to find my glasses ? Found them top my head by the mirror in break room :doh:getting old stinks:bang head:

Ok where was I at ol yeah emails my iphone showed 74 messages yet my laptop showed none ?

Reason I dint see Skydoc or Colesgrandpaw email ? Ok so now my Laptop logs in ok on venturerider but it will not bring up forum page up? Just the heading that's all every thing else works as for classified etc.

so right now I'm using my iPhone and that's not working to well all thumbs typing plus Peg talking my dang ears off any other time she don't say diddly squat

So am I going nuts or what ?

Ok so now my Laptop logs in ok on venturerider but it will not bring up forum page up? Just the heading that's all every thing else works

My laptop does the same thing for last couple days.I have to hit refresh to get the rest of the page to show up.Also when someone post a link or multiple pictures I cannot click on them and get them to show up.I have to right click then select open link to see the photo then close and reopen to see the next photo.And I have to do this with each picture.Took me 30 minutes to view the IR rally pictures,Whats up?On my car club website I can click on a picture and it shows up and select next and the next picture shows up but never on this site.

Folks, I'm not 100% sure yet but I think it has something to do with the chat room. The chat room is hosted on a separate server and they seem to be having some issues. It affects the loading of the forum due to the little box at the bottom of the main forum page that shows who and how many are in the chat room. The forum tries to load but then waits on that information from the chat server. It appears that they have it working now but if it keeps happening I may end up having to remove that box and you'll just have to go to chat to find out who is there. During those times though, the chat room actually won't load either.

I did notice that the chat room was not working but all of the rest of the page came up as normal on both my desktop and laptop.

WHen I first got my smart phone I had an issue where the phone kept checking for email and then downloading the email into the phone, so when I checked from the computer there was no emails, they were all in the bleepin phone.

The same for this website. the phone kept checking for new posts so when I went to check for new posts there were never any more than a few minutes old.

There are settings in the phone that I had to change to turn off the automatic checking features to get the phone to leave stuff alone so that I could find it with my computers.

WHen I first got my smart phone I had an issue where the phone kept checking for email and then downloading the email into the phone,

There are settings in the phone that I had to change to turn off the automatic checking features to get the phone to leave stuff alone so that I could find it with my computers.

I set a setting in the phone to 'NEVER delete email from server'( email server settings on phone). Then I can pull up email on phone, and still have same email available on puter later.

Not currently having issue with VR loading, but seems last time I did I ended up deleting browser history and cookies to clear issue.