IGNORED

Anyone for a boat ride?

Guest KitCarson

Guest KitCarson

I am going to visit the North Carolina Outer Banks this coming June. As time gets closer I will make reservations and plan to board the Ferry on June 1, 2008 at O630 hours. Any and all are welcome to join me, but it is limited to about twenty bikes due to ferry schedules and time, and keeping the group together. Reservations for the Ferry Trip have to be made at least 30 days in advance so this is why I am putting this up a little early...so any who might be wondering have time to know about it at least.

See the attached Word document for more info.....the photos are of a result of my installing Ride-On in my tires this morning.....the instructions told me to take the bike for a short ride to distribute the substance in the tires....I just expanded the short ride to 261 miles.....this is what spring time looks like in the Carolina's.

this is what spring time looks like in the Carolina's.

Appears you're a wee bit behind us out here on the west coast of BC, Canada.... our trees are popping out already and the robin's have been chirping for 3 weeks! As for flowers...they're around almost all year long and the Canada Geese are everywhere.

:rasberry:

Guest Popeye

Being a Michigander most of my life, I always wondered where half of those Canada geese went.

Seems like a super trip, but we work until the 2nd week of June.

I'd like to check out KY, MS, AR, TX, OK & several other states with friendly rules this summer.

our "winter geese", have departed for "points north"., and our winter texans, are starting to point their motor homes in that direction , as well.

SURE SIGN OF SPRING", and a sure sign of higher fuel prices.

at least for a few weeks!

just jt

:smile5:wow glad i read the post after seeing the heading and then that center pic i was worried about you going out on the boat with that experimental drive unit

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/drayco58/Edisto20Three.jpg

Kit We will be going to the Outer Banks on June 7 until June 14 Will be staying on Hatteras Island. Know Mini muffin is going to try and come see us. ADC usually makes it too sometimes with his boys. Maybe we can get to see you too and some of the others.

Guest KitCarson
Kit We will be going to the Outer Banks on June 7 until June 14 Will be staying on Hatteras Island. Know Mini muffin is going to try and come see us. ADC usually makes it too sometimes with his boys. Maybe we can get to see you too and some of the others.

It seems schedules never do work out all the time.....by the time the 7th rolls around I will be back home with a list of 1000 things people want repaired......it is hard for me to get loose from my business....the only way I did it is just to do it.......and say see ya.........so I have taken the first week of June.... will have to catch up with you another time......Respectfully Kit

Guest KitCarson
our "winter geese", have departed for "points north"., and our winter texans, are starting to point their motor homes in that direction , as well.

SURE SIGN OF SPRING", and a sure sign of higher fuel prices.

at least for a few weeks!

just jt

:sign yeah that: Fuel.......slowly climbing up there......just have to work harder I suppose....make more money to burn.........some of the geese are like me...they came south and got spoiled and simply stay the year.

Guest KitCarson

It seems schedules never do work out all the time.....by the time the 7th rolls around I will be back home with a list of 1000 things people want repaired......it is hard for me to get loose from my business....the only way I did it is just to do it.......and say see ya.........so I have taken the first week of June.... will have to catch up with you another time......Respectfully Kit