IGNORED

PLEDGE not ENDUST

sleepy2

Sorry posted about Endust but meant Pledge.

So do any of you know where I could buy a few cans? tried every grocery store and anywhere else that might sell it but NO luck?

Will I have to go and pick some up in the U.S. when I go to the Mini Rally or is there somewhere here?

Want plain/no scent not lemon or orange

Edited by sleepy2
forgot something

Sorry posted about Endust but meant Pledge.

So do any of you know where I could buy a few cans? tried every grocery store and anywhere else that might sell it but NO luck?

Will I have to go and pick some up in the U.S. when I go to the Mini Rally or is there somewhere here?

Want plain/no scent not lemon or orange

Carl's???

I believe all pledge is scented, and the lemon seems to be the best at getting the bugs off ..

I am not in Canada so I don't know if this place is around you or not.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/pledge-lemon-furniture-polish-350-g-0530358p.html#.U7hlbmXD-70

other than that maybe a staples or office max , it is weird you can't find it..it is everywhere here in lower 48.

Thanks for the tip on this product. Looks like they both use napha, propane and isobutane, with pledge using butane and PH using petroleum distillate. I used pledge a few years back on a gold wing with good results and was totally addicted to using plexus before that and only got clean because of the product cost. With these ingredients it's no wonder they remove bugs! What's amazing is they have nothing to do with being a wax. I've always wondered how they work so well on painted surfaces and plastic. The dollar store is close by so I will give the PowerHouse a try.

I now have Orange Pledge: Water, isoparafin, dimethicone, octylphosphonic acid, nitrogen, polysorbate 80, sorbitan oleate, polydimethylsloxne, aminomethyl propanol, fragrance, proprietary acrylate thickening agent, methylisothiazolinone.

Guess it must be alright, the only thing I know what it is, is the water, and that fragrance stuff, the rest must be to get the bugs off.

...was one of the very first things I learned from this site when I got my '86 RV.....stuff work great just as all said it would.

Sleepy2....If I knew when I was going back into Ontario I would bring you some of it...Woodstock is right on the main drag from Bluewater bridge isn't it?

Thanks for the reply's!

I can get the lemon pledge at most stores around here but I was trying to find the plain but according to the one reply I received the web site shows they don't sell it anymore. So I guess I might have to use the lemon again.

Carl do you have no scent or scented?

Thanks for the reply's!

I can get the lemon pledge at most stores around here but I was trying to find the plain but according to the one reply I received the web site shows they don't sell it anymore. So I guess I might have to use the lemon again.

Carl do you have no scent or scented?

Orange,,,, really nice, you can now smell me comin'.