IGNORED

Back from the Dalles -- venture west rally

bikerjohn

I made it in to home around 7 tonight. I met a lot of great brothers and sisters this last weekend.

hope to see all of you again next year.

Thanks

again to lone Eagle and Condor for all the work they did to get it all together

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE JOHN! Was hoping all was good! Thanks again for sharing your campsite with tip and I. It was perfect! What a blast camping camping and riding with you. And of course, thanks for rescueing us a few days ago in texas, your a true hero!

Ditto on that lone eagle, condor, venturfar, luvdaleathers and others who donated time, surprises and effort in making that rally happen, thank you to each of them.. THAT WAS AN UNFORGETTABLE TIME! Lots and lots of great material for ride report writing this winter!

Welcome home John!

puc

Hey there sorry to but in here but I just bought a 1012 RSV and can you tell me how the cruise should work? Do I have to roll on the the throttle to engage the cruise after I set the "set" button? Is that normal? Thanks in advance.

The cruise switch must be on. 4th or 5th gear over 35 mph. Press the set button and wait for engagement. Or push the set button and immediately push the reset button. The cruise will engage instantly.

Enjoy your Venture.

Mike