IGNORED

Thanks Carl

saddlebum

I was just sitting here thinking What beautiful weekend this was and how with my bike down it would have been a little depressing. But thanks to you for inviting me to take Scamper and join you for a Saturday afternoon ride I had a great time and so the weekend was not a total loss. Marita also really enjoyed the time she spent with Marca while you and I went off on the bikes. The way she talked on the way home it sounds like they got along really well despite you and me not being there to supervise. I guess its safe to say say that they can be left alone together.

Once again think you Carl

You have to wonder. With all the forums there are on the web today, I wonder how many go beyond being just a forum and form the types of friendships and bonds this forum has.

Edited by saddlebum

Thanks Ben. It's good to be a part of this family. I think I'll stick around for while.

And yes, the ladies didn't seem to mind each others' company,, there were no scratch marks, the furniture was still in place, the neighbours were all still home and there were no black and whites parked on the street,,, guess it worked out OK!