IGNORED

Sierra Electronics Troy Ohio

NSA Joe

Hi everyone Just wondering if anyone has done business with Sierra Electronics in Troy Ohio. They came up as a repair shop for the radio on our bikes. I've tried all the troubleshooting advice and the book, thanks to those with suggestions. Still not sure looks like the main amp is blown thought about sending it to them Thanks for any info. Joe

I've bought helmets and headsets from them. A friend bought a CB for his GW. Great service. Don't know about them repairing your radio. I'd give them a call first. Maybe try buying one from a wreck would be the less expensive way to go.

You are very close to them. They are just off of I-75 and easy to find.

I was at Sierra Electronics last week having a new antenna installed on my 99 RSV. The antenna and installation was $67.00 This included the time he took to install a new end on the cable going to the radio due to it being so corroded. They are great people to work with. They have been in business for 30 plus years. They do a lot of work on radioes, intercoms and cb radioes for bikes. They work on a huge amount of Honda Goldwings. Their website shows they repair 1999 - 2010 RSV radioes. I would not be worried about sending them a radio for repair. They will treat you right. Nice to have them 6 miles from my house.

Edited by JDaniel

Thanks for the info. Plan on taking everything there tomorrow, Talked to one of them and let him know my problems and he had seen it before. I figure this way I know what I have as for a radio and if I order a used one might be in same boat. Joe :fingers-crossed-emo

Thanks for the info. Plan on taking everything there tomorrow, Talked to one of them and let him know my problems and he had seen it before. I figure this way I know what I have as for a radio and if I order a used one might be in same boat. Joe :fingers-crossed-emo

Did you make sure someone will be in

Weekends on the off season

I remember them telling me to call first

Thanks dave yeah I called and she said they are there on sat 9-5 hope she knew I meant this Saturday. Oh well if not it will be a nice ride I took the radio and controller off put it all back together guess I will just have to sing to myself. Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the input talked to them last night does not look good for radio they are still trying to fix but looking like I will have to replace it. Looking at pinwall they wanted a little more time to work on it guess we will wait and see if it is toast good news the controller is good. if anyone has a extra radio let me know proably will be looking for a good one. Joe :fingers-crossed-emo