IGNORED

1st Gen eyebrows

cabreco

OK one more try then. I found the adhesive is not great even though I cleaned all surfaces with plastic cleaner I will have to tack down some spots. It fits at the edge of the directional socket. I removed the turn signal, placed it then put back the turn signal.

Those look great! How did you wire them?

Dave

I thought about wiring to a switch but decided since the object is to be more visible they will always be on & since they are LED the draw is minimal. That being the case I grounded them to the chassis & wired the positive lead to the directional running lights (blue wire) this way they will go on automatically.

I've seen those and had the same idea but haven't tried it. Keep us updated how they work out. Curious if you have any glare issues at night and if it increases your visibility during the day.

I don't think glare would be an issue as they are not as bright as a halogen, they are just bright running lights. My expectation is that it will show a bigger footprint to other drivers.

I don't think glare would be an issue as they are not as bright as a halogen, they are just bright running lights. My expectation is that it will show a bigger footprint to other drivers.

I meant any glare problems for you, off of mirrors or anything at night.