IGNORED

some accesories

Daitan

Hello folks,

I have come across some accessories for a royal star or venture. But the thing is, I have never seen these items before. The brand is j&m, model integratr. There are allot parts to it. I cannot tell if its complete. It does power up, there is also a midland cb, with both antennas...one for the unit and one for the bike to mount. I have a chrome saddle trim and a windshield with all the quick release components. and some other chrome parts.

This is not an ad to try and sell(yet). I will post that in the classifieds.

What I am looking for is anyone with any knowledge of what each might be worth? and or if some of them are even worth selling. Any and all input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Any chance of posting some part numbers and or pictures to help to identify exactly what you are speaking of? Sure would help to get you a proper answer.

If you are not sure how to post the pictures let me know and I will help you :thumbsup2:

All you need to do is reduce the size of the file and they will download:confused24:

Bert,

I don't think he knows how to reduce the file size, and that is why he is having troubles posting them. Heck, I'm not certain I know how..ha

Email has been sent to him with my home email address and phone number to help him.

Eck

update info:

Freebird posted this a while back

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1859

Although the site now has automatic image resizing for profile pics, avatars, and images posted in the threads, it is NOT a fool proof system. If your images are HUGE...there could be time out problems before the pic is resized. Also, auto resizing does not work in the vBPicGallery at this time.

There are many programs out there for resizing images but if you use Windows XP...there are NONE easier than the one at the following link. Once you install this little program, all you have to do is open the folder where your pictures are saved, right click on the file name and choose "resize" from the context menu. A box will open up with options. The default option is 640 x 480 and that is the one you want to use. Just click "OK" and it will save your picture at the proper size and resolution to upload. It will NOT write over your original picture...it will save it as a new picture with the same file name except "small" at the end.

This program will not create a new icon on your desktop or anywhere else...it will simply create a new link in the right click context menu. This is the ONLY thing I use now for resizing pictures. It is simple and very effective.

So...just click on the following link. Scroll down until you see "Image Resizer" in the right menu, download and install.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...#2TC=powertoys

Good point and sorry as I was not trying to be mean.:no-no-no:

All I do for mine is open the picture file in the windows picture viewer, then select the resize option on top, reduce size to 40% of original. Then use , save-as, to save under a different name. That usually works. Any picture editing software should have a resize option that would work also.

Again, sorry Daitan if my previous post was offensive or rude, I was not meaning to.

:canada:

without seeing the parts or having part numbers to research it will be hard to give any real help, as Eck said in a previous post, but if the quick release parts you have are for a Royal Star model, most likely they are for a 2005 to 2010 Royal Star Tour DeLuxe, that is the only Royal model that I aware of that had quick release parts.

Maybe that helps a little bit.

Good,

Things are moving in soo many directions around the house. I have decided to change jobs, due to medical coverage issues. otherwise I wouldn't have been looking. Now sandy and I have somewhat new vehicles. and not to mention...doing very well with my birth mom. Our communication continues and we are growing closer to each other. A truly wonderful thing!!!

How you doing? tired of frigid weather, YET??? anyone else feeling like a penguin???

Good point and sorry as I was not trying to be mean.:no-no-no:

sorry Daitan if my previous post was offensive or rude, I was not meaning to.

I didn't think you were rude at all my friend!! Not at all. HUGs...:biker:

everytime I tried to post pics, they never get posted cause the pic size is too big for the site. If you can send me your phn no, i can text a cpl pics your way. be easier.

Download Irfanview which is a free photo editor. Open your photo and click on 'resize'. Adjust settings to whatever size is required. Go to 'save as' and save your photo to a new name. I just add a letter to the old name. And there you have it.

Mike