IGNORED

passanger highway pegs?

There have been posts here too, one very recently, of a couple folks who have made their own brackets that mount underneath the rear floorboard mounting brackets that will hold another set of footpegs farther down. You might look through the 2nd gen technical sections and find them.

Mike,

Until this post, I had forgotten that I have an original set of the DiamondR passenger highway pegs, laying in a drawer. Linda didn't use them that much, so I took them off. In fact, now that I think back I'm the one that talked Allen into making them after see one of the guys on Venturenet make a crude set out of aluminum.

If you want to see what they look like Allen still has them in his product list:

http://www.diamondraccessories.com/yamaha/proddisplaymultipic.php?name=Passenger%20Highway%20Pegs

If you want my mine, I'm sure they can be for sale,

Rick

If you are wanting to use pets instead of passenger floorboards, you can use the mounting brackets from an origional Royal Star ('96 - '01) and order a set of pegs to fit that bike. The bolt holes have not changed. There are several pegs out there that will fit that bike.