IGNORED

Trunk spoiler with integrated LED light bar

shmily

I'm looking for the spoiler with integrated lights for my 2007 RSV Raven. The accessory section of the Yamaha site says it's out of stock. Any ideas on where I can find one? I really want to increase my visibillity at night while keeping the bike as original as possible. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

My advice would be to add on a LED light bar to yours and save the money to take your girl out. I have one on mine, came with the bike. Does it light up? Yes. Will it catch anyone's attention to make them pay much attention? Not in my opinion. These are a costly accessory that is more cosmetic than practical, IMO. I asked Steve to work with me on a light bar add on, and that makes a HUGE difference, not just in visibility, but in wallet!!! That's my :2cents:

I think they look good. I have followed Barry in the daytime, and at night. During the day, it's not really that noticeable, but at night you can really see it. If you want to get one, go for it, but like Barry said, get the light bar too. I have seen the rear spoiler on Ebay several times. Good luck.

I think they look good. I have followed Barry in the daytime, and at night. During the day, it's not really that noticeable, but at night you can really see it. If you want to get one, go for it, but like Barry said, get the light bar too. I have seen the rear spoiler on Ebay several times. Good luck.

well said Brian, and BTW you were missed today. A great ride to webster

I installed a light bar below the trunk from Rivco....It's a good fit and blends in well.

(the flash makes it look a little orange...its a dark red) It mounts between the helmet locks.

Keith

Keith, where did you get that one? I like the look a lot.

Sure like some of the led light bars mentioned by others. Here is what I added for my 1st gen, which only cost $29 at Princess Auto here in Ontario and gives me both tail and brake lights. It sure shows up better.

Sure like some of the led light bars mentioned by others. Here is what I added for my 1st gen, which only cost $29 at Princess Auto here in Ontario and gives me both tail and brake lights. It sure shows up better.

We use our helmet locks. Did this LED light make the helmet locks unusable?

We use our helmet locks. Did this LED light make the helmet locks unusable?

No, I installed the light bar so that the helmet locks are still accessible and usable, although slightly less convenient.