IGNORED

2005 RSV Midnight Venture.

samklr650

Congrats.....welcome to the club :clap2:

Take some time and read through the tech sections of this site as you will find some great information that has accumulated through the years.:backinmyday:

See you have snow on the ground but can ride. Give it a good rinse if you have salt on the road though.:shock3:

Here we are still on ici and salty roads, so probably a month away from riding.:snow2:

Enjoy,

:canada:

Yeah, there was snow on the ground when I brought her home. Yesterday was 45 degrees and clear skies, so I took her for a 53 mile ride on some of my favorite winding roads. I have been riding for 36yrs, but mainly small bikes, sport bikes and Adventure bikes, so a BIG rig like this is gonna take some getting used to. But, I do like it.

She'll get a good cleaning soon along with a little maintenance. Drive spline lubing, ignition switch AIS relay installed, and probably lift the rear 1" for better handling. Just to name a few. :)

Thanks' for noticing that. I'll swap them out. I don't have headsets yet, what do you guys recommend? The dealership told to get J&M head sets.

Thats what I got. If you like music get the high end ones but if its only to talk with co-pilot, cheap ones work. I have the latter, but for music they lack base.:canada:

• 3 weeks later...