IGNORED

Where in the 'H' is everybody??

Condor

I don't join riding clubs because there is a mandatory meet / ride every month. I only post when I have something to say. Having a "post a day rule" would make this a babbling site....I'm very active on the east coast. I work approx. 12-15hrs a day and still find time to attend most of the M&E's on the east cost. I've put 100K on my bike because of this site and will continue to be an active member, But I will not become a babbler :stirthepot::whistling::whistling:

BTW.... I don't care for almonds either....:crackup::crackup:

For crying out loud! Will you just stop babbling? :rotf:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sign yeah that:

But you know why?

You used to get up at 5:00 am, go to work, run a few errands on the way home, play or visit with the kids for a little while, then get to work on those renovations until midnight.

But we didn't FEEL busy.

Now....it's like "sorry, I can't do anything on Thursday....I have to go to the doctors"

In fact....I've heard it said the reason we retire is to make time to go to all those doctor's appointments.

Or maybe....go grocery shopping.

That's the whole day shot!:doh:

Trader, you sure nailed it. Now, a doctor appointment in the middle of the day seems to take the day, especially when I come home and take a nap after it. :whistling:

RandyA