IGNORED

chrome neck trim for 08 rstd

didn't see what I needed when I searched. I'm looking to replace my neck trims on my 08 rstd with chrome ones. Anyone know where I can get them? googled it to no avail. found plenty for other bikes though. If I can't find any who can tell me about having mine chromed?

didn't see what I needed when I searched. I'm looking to replace my neck trims on my 08 rstd with chrome ones. Anyone know where I can get them? googled it to no avail. found plenty for other bikes though. If I can't find any who can tell me about having mine chromed?

If you're refering to the ignition cover they show up on eBay occasionally. There was one on Seven when I bought her, and because of the blinding gleam at certain times and it having a lot of scratches, I've been thinking about shooting it black. It is metal vs. plastic for the OEM....

I think he is talking about the neck trim that is around the frame neck in front of the gas tank. I was thinking about this the other day and I have not been able to find this piece anywhere. Actually I have never seen these for sale for the Royal Stars - ever.

If anybody knows where to get one then please post - man I would like one :cool10:.

The other option of cause is getting the original plastic one chromed.

that right star fan. that's the piece I'm talking about. It's looks like I'm gonna have to send it off to have it chromed. damn!

Let me know if you do that and how it turns out. Would really like to do that for my bike in Iceland and am curious about the cost and so forth.

Ride safe,

Jonas / StarFan

• 3 months later...

There's a guy making them on the Royal Star Tour Deluxe form. He's taken orders now.