IGNORED

No fuel from drain

Open the screws up and take some seafoam deep creep and push the tube in the drain hose and spray away. I'll bet there is crap in the carbs that is sitting on the bottom of the bowl. It really sound like if your not getting the carbs to drain that it's time to take the carbs off and do a good cleaning of them....

:2cents:

Open the screws up and take some seafoam deep creep and push the tube in the drain hose and spray away. I'll bet there is crap in the carbs that is sitting on the bottom of the bowl. It really sound like if your not getting the carbs to drain that it's time to take the carbs off and do a good cleaning of them....

:2cents:

Sounds like another seat signing party is in order. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, those were the days my friend.....

:15_8_211[1]:

After opening the drain screws for the carbs no fuel come out of any of them. All 4 cylinders are firing so I know there is fuel in them. I believe I have something in them causing to overflow intermittently. Any ideas how to get them to drain?:confused:

Hmmm, 4 seperate bowls, 4 seperate valves, 4 seperate drain hose's !! and all 4 or them are plugged ??? Crazy!!!

First thing I would do, is, completly " Drain " the fuel tank, at the petcock !! Clean out the fuel tank, replace the fuel filter !! ( if its been a long time since thats been done )

then start with fresh fuel and a heavy dose of Sea - foam.

Also logic would dictate that you are going to have to pull the carbs, and clean out the bowls manualy, at some point.

I'm sure, the screws on the bottom right of the carbs

Do the drain screws just cover a hole in the bottom of the bowl? I ask because I have tried to force air thru it with a syringe and meet with total resistance. The carbs will be removed but I was wondering if that much crud could have solidified in the hole since January.

You are trying to blow back thru the hoses?? The hoses couldn't be crossed? Blowing on wrong hose?? Air should go back thru the thing when you have it open.

There were no hose on the carbs before, I just put them on from a spare set of carbs. If I remove the drain screw I get flow thru it.