IGNORED

Went to PD 13!

Huggy

Went to Port Dover's Friday the 13th today. Not because I wanted to but because the boss, aka wife, told to me to. The wife's girlfriend has never been and she made her boyfriend bring her so I HAD to take the boss in to meet up with them. It was very cool but not cold. BUT the wife's friends where frozen from from the ride down from Oshawa. The left there about 5 am and arrived in Dover at 9 am after a few stops to try and warm up! Took a couple pictures.:whistling: Forgot heres a live web link to PD 13

:mytruck1:

The wife's girlfriend and her partner came up with a group of there friends from Oshawa. He rides a Kawasaki Vulcan and his friends ALL ride Harley's. On their way back to Oshawa guess which one of the bikes broke down! Yup one of the Harley's!!!! :rotf:

Here is a picture of my wife, with her really short friend. The girl does not look like shes 50!! And she buys ALL her clothes in the kid's department!!! And a random picture from Port Dover.:whistling:

whats with everybody wearing jackets i havent seen one of those things in over a year now lol oh the link all it shows is some guy using a blower on the side walk and its dark out to :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:looks like yall had a good time stay warm up there

Port Dover is always busy with bikes! We live on one roads that are a preferred route for motorcyclist and it is busy every weekend and most nice days. Right now there are dozens of motorcycles going by. :backinmyday:

Barry.B how was your trip? Our friends froze!!! They left Dover around 2 PM and said the ride back to Oshawa was colder then when they came down. And they left Oshawa at 5 AM!!!:whistling: And here's a couple more pic's from Dover.

I got there around 10:15am. Did drive around outside roads then parked first road past where police were directing traffic when you came into Dover. Was that Gambler I saw on road by tennis court when we were diverted onto east side road? there were a couple of Royal Star Ventures on east side of road.

The wife's girlfriend and her partner came up with a group of there friends from Oshawa. He rides a Kawasaki Vulcan and his friends ALL ride Harley's. On their way back to Oshawa guess which one of the bikes broke down! Yup one of the Harley's!!!! :rotf:

Here is a picture of my wife, with her really short friend. The girl does not look like shes 50!! And she buys ALL her clothes in the kid's department!!! And a random picture from Port Dover.:whistling:

HI Ground Hugger

It was cold running along lake Erie I started the drive at 6;30 and I got back home at 9:30

back to Amherstburg

Barry

We where up by the old folks home on Nelson Street. This is also Front Road once it leaves Dover. You guys should have dropped by if you went out on Front Road towards Turkey Point!!!! Only saw 2 Venture Royales one on Nelson and one on the main drag. :backinmyday:

My friends from Oshawa were parked on St Andrew St at Clinton St. Didn't get to see much the wife has major feet problems and a lot of walking is out of the question.:confused24: