IGNORED

Ebay bidding

Richard

Is any one bidding on upper fairing vents item #300200291170 ? dont want to bid against a member.THS Richard

Don't worry about another member being interested in the vents Richard. Figure what they're worth to you and you either get them or don't. With 4000 members I'm sure there are a couple that are looking at them..... Good Luck...

They may be on my "watch list" but if you give me your ebay name I will make sure I don't bid against you...

They are on my watch list, and to me they're worth 900 gazillion 40 seven thousand 16 80 cents.,.. But I notice they've already gone over that. They're yours..... :)

i'm looking for a right faron,don't care if it's all broken up just as long as it's all there

but how are you going to it get home ?? i have 1 and you can pick it up when you get here , you can have it free as long as you make the m/e , how is that for blackmail :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:the other thread has the addy and phone no.

thom

....................................... dont want to bid against a member.THS Richard

Dragonrider and I were talking about this this morning. A lot of members are putting a vr or -vr at the end of their eBay name so others will recognize them. That being said, go ahead and bid what you think they are worth. If I'm just kind of interested in something and see another member bidding, I won't go as high. But also check bikebandit.com and flatoutmotorcycles.com. A lot of stuff goes for big money on eBay but is still available new for less.

Is any one bidding on upper fairing vents item #300200291170 ? dont want to bid against a member.THS Richard

you go right ahead and bid if its something id want ill bid to what i feel it's worth to me and stop even if you were biding so go for it bid bid bid

good luck