IGNORED

Anybody here in the embroidery business

Freebird

OK folks. I want to thank Crash for handling our caps and shirts for the past 4 years. It is not easy to do with the minimum quantity requirements and etc. but he has done a great job for us and I thank him for all that he has done.

He has notified me that due to a new job that he just no longer has the time to do this. I will be looking for a new vendor to handle our caps and thought that I would post here first. I don't know if we have any members who are in the embroidery business or not but if so, here is a GREAT opportunity to work very hard for very little profit and folks, it just don't get no better than that. :)

If you are in the business and wish to discuss it with me, shoot me a PM or an Email.

Again, thank you crash for the wonderful job you have done for us. :clap2:

Guest Fly-N-Lo

Don,

I have the best deal of all...I think, maybe. My In (I call them) Out laws own a embrodery/trophy business in South GA and they might be willing to help out. Of course they would need the digitized logo's up front. That is a big "up front" cost. They have a 6 head machine for bulk as well as a single head for specialty orders. They also do screen printing as well. They have been a BIG supporter of my boy's baseball teams and do a GREAT job. Let me know via PM what I need to do.

Don, not sure if you remember Tracy who used to do our work .. She is

OUTSTANDING and is already setup to do hats, shirts, just about anything

with a Venture on it ... Have tried to get her back but since I no long

work there :) have not had much luck ...

Here is her website ... Give her a try ..

http://www.affordableembroidery.com/

I never knew her but just looked at her site and she's not too far from me here in Ohio. Next time I'm down that way, I may just stop by.

The best thing would be to find somebody who is willing to do this and ship to our members as they order. Running this site the way I do, I really can't afford to stock an inventory and hate it when people have to wait until we have enough inquiries to place an order. Same thing with the shirts. If we could find a vendor that was willing to make up a selection and keep them stocked for us, that would be great. I don't know if such a thing exists though.