IGNORED

Now the work begins...............

DragonRider

Home from work, now I gotta go to work getting everything together and double check that I have everything I need for a successful Vogel. Car is gassed, oops, bike isnt, but its going on a trailer along with Jamie's bike,( my old 1st gen). Now waiting on them to get here so we can get started on loading up the vehicles. I wont get to rest till tomorrow evening after registration and we are at Fatz eating a great meal with great friends. Look forward to seeing everyone. Everyone be safe and take care. See ya'll at Vogel.

Lewis,

Thank you for all you and your crew do to make Vogel happen year after year. I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend 3 of them, I wanted to surprise you and make this year 4, but work changed that plan. Y'all have a great time and be careful :thumbsup2:

Hi Lewis

Don't work to hard this week. I have Been stuck in the hospital

since sat. Night and they just took off 2000cc of fluid off my right lung.

At least I can breath again. Still hoping to make it out to see everyone.

Everyone have fun and stay safe.

Steve

Steve you take it easy, if we have to come and see you we will do it, you just relax and maybe we can bring a little of Vogel to you.

Hi Lewis

Don't work to hard this week. I have Been stuck in the hospital

since sat. Night and they just took off 2000cc of fluid off my right lung.

At least I can breath again. Still hoping to make it out to see everyone.

Everyone have fun and stay safe.

Steve

I tihnk this year is going to be a smaller Vogel that usual, If we break 50-60 people I will be elated. Looks like I will have to cut the food order down without you coming..............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lewis,

Thank you for all you and your crew do to make Vogel happen year after year. I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend 3 of them, I wanted to surprise you and make this year 4, but work changed that plan. Y'all have a great time and be careful :thumbsup2:

Lewis as soon as I get to the park I can give a hand. If we need someone to go pick up Steve I can do that too. The g6 is gassed up, loaded with the donations that have been sent with me. TuffTom made it as far as Valdosta before calling me to say he couldn't get here in time for dinner. He got a hotel room there and will make the drive here before we head out for Blairsville. We will get there when we can.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2