IGNORED

Chasing Tail??

frodotoo

I needed an oil change after getting back from the International (Thanks again organizers!!) and decided to try the Castrol Power RS V-twin (wanting to be like Mike --- eusa1) and checked out the website for the local Advance Auto store. The stuff was in stock and on sale according to the website, but I called just in case. Spoke to the gal and she checked and said they did not have any. I told her the website said in stock and gave her the part # and then she managed to find it.

I went to the store and bought 4 qts, but they rang up at full price when the internet site showed 70 cents cheaper. I told her about it but she said that is the internet price. I then told her that they don't ship oil so the internet price has to be the store price as well. She proceeded to expalin that to get that price I had to order over the internet :confused24::confused24: I told her that made no sense, that I had to order on the website to pick up at the same store I was at now to get the reduced price.

In the end she gave me the reduced price, but it was a confusing, frustrating couple of minutes working with her. I thought for a minute there I would have to return home, order the oil and then return to the store to pick up the already in-stock oil to save $2.80 :confused07::starz::think::bang head:

I'm glad there are so many little smileys to add to this 'cause that's exactly how I felt after this exercise in futility!

Reminds me of the other day when I went up to Aircraft Spruce Canada to get the Plastifix and few other things. I new what I wanted and told the sales girl. She couldn't find it on her computer. Asked if I had part numbers. No I don't have part numbers!:confused24: I want Plastifix, MEK, and 8 GA battery cable and ends. The problem was she didn't even now where to look on her computer! I had to show her where the stuff was on it!!:shock3: She then says, "You know you could have ordered it online then came picked it up!!!!" My response, ":starz: Gee I thought you would KNOW where to look since you sell it every day!!!!!" I now have to order online. Go figure :think:.

:mytruck1: