IGNORED

Its getting closer..............

DragonRider

Mike's off work that week, and since I still have TuffTom's parts that are donated to be auctioned off I guess I at least have no choice but to be there either. No worries I'm taking the car this year in case something happens and we need a way home....the parts will come with me.

I was going to message you about the parts, would you rather me pick them up from you?

Mike's off work that week, and since I still have TuffTom's parts that are donated to be auctioned off I guess I at least have no choice but to be there either. No worries I'm taking the car this year in case something happens and we need a way home....the parts will come with me.

Its always been the 3rd weekend of August, since Vogel 2. Just dont have the numbers like we normally do. I normally have close to 35-40 registrations at this time, but not this time. Oh well hope we have a lot of last minute arrivals.

I think if it would have been mid-September, you would have had a bigger turnout. Just my opinion.

Vogol info is hard to find for us who do not visit here so often. With much searching I found the info page and even it does not state where any events are located and not even sure what is the host city and motel. Vogal State Park, Blairsville?

You would be correct there. I know the seasons Inn is one host hotel. Is the comfort inn also another?

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=344&day=2013-08-14

There is no actual host city, we are located at Vogel State Park 11 mile from Blairsville. Everything will originate from the park. The motels that are offering us special rates are located in BLairsville. The info for them is on the info page. This link gives you all the info you need.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77459

Vogol info is hard to find for us who do not visit here so often. With much searching I found the info page and even it does not state where any events are located and not even sure what is the host city and motel. Vogal State Park, Blairsville?