IGNORED

Fighting with the Guv'ment.

I own a 2004 RSV. My insurance company knows I own a 2004 RSV. My CTP insurer knows I own a 2004 RSV. My local Yammie bike shop knows I own a 2004 RSV. My VIN tells me I own a 2004 RSV. So why in heaven's name does the state government's motor vehicles' department insist I own a 2003 RSV. I've argued with them until I'm blue in the face that my bike is 2004 model but they won't hear of it. Mob of idiots! :confused24:

They might be using the manufactured date?

Maybe an 04, manufactured in 03...

I wouldn't worry about it.... You'll just get a headache...

You might be right,,, until it comes time for the insurance to pay for something, then they are going to claim the bike wasn't insured.

VIN # is whats going to count. Maybe they are looking at manufacture number for the trike kit. I would think the main bike VIN# is what you go off. Now if they are taxing you on an 03.... to bad for them.

typeographical error by a bureucrat are so hard to fix

I bought a jeep title said cj7.. body is a cj5,, had the local constabulary search for 2 an 1/2 hours once cause they wanted to prove a switched tag or stolen jeep,

,youngun cop,,

went to courthouse and finally just left it alone , traded the jeep off it was easier

ablolutely could not sell it out of the state of Alabama.. car dealer had it for 3 months in another county before he got it straight..:080402gudl_prv: