IGNORED

Minneapolis/St Paul to Galena on Sunday

icebrrg3rd

Ok, anyone coming from this area or passing thru this area on Sunday the 28th, around noon? I am going to be in Hudson, WI (right across the border from the twin cities) and will be heading down to Galena. If plans are still set, I'll be meeting with P-roy and we'll be most likely taking the twisties and river roads to Galena.

-Andrew

Orlin, I don't have a route planned yet, maybe we can route it thru Viroqua. Do you have to be there early, because we probably won't make it to Galena before 4pm, we have to break camp Sun morning. My vacation starts tomorrow, so I will have limited online access. Check the VR member info for my phone #, if your's hasn't changed I got it.

-Andrew

just a note to any of you heading down US Hwy 61. There is single lane traffic where I-90 crosses the Mississippi River into Wisconsin and Hwy 61 heads south along the Minnesota side. I came across there about 430pm on Friday and traffic was backed up about 3 to 4 miles before the single lane. Just be prepared if coming this way.

Rick F.